Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Number 153 - A lucky find!

Number 153- Find a four leaf clover and a make a wish come true

Its seems that my 15 year old self was busy ticking off my bucket list without my knowledge!

Rummaging through old boxes I stumbled upon this little gem. An envelope from 9/6/96,when my teenage self had found a four leaf clover while hanging out it the local park with my friend Amy and decided to carefully keep it in an envelope to be forgotten until 17 years later.

I guess its a little reminder that you never know where your luck will come from, and that when you need a little charm (particularly before a scary Nepalese flight!), it may be yourself who had it sitting there all along.

So excited to have found this little treasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please share this blog with your friends!